Monday, February 10, 2014

The elephant on wheels is sold and the 30" feather tree is once again available  and is listed in a separate post.  I will be listing a bear pipsqueak toy sometime this week.  A bear in a small wooden cage on wheels and when you open the door, the bear swings out and "growls."  Thank you all for your interest, your emails, your likes & comments on my Facebook pages, and for browsing my items for sale on my blog. As you scroll down the page, remember to click on "Older Posts" as there are several pages of items.  All you need to do is look in the sidebar on the right under "Blog Archives" to see the list of items for sale. 

I hope you will consider signing up for notification by email every time I have a new post on my blog (which means new merchandise).  You will find the sign up on the right sidebar under "Notify Me of New Posts."  I do not have access to these emails and they are only used for notification purposes.

 

1 comment: